Training Camps 2015
Bids now being accepted for the 2015 Camps – Click for Bid Form (by 4/16)
Send all bids to Bryon Hough at email@example.com. Bids must include a diagram of the facility including all stations and size of area including celling height. Also list additional matting like resi’s, 8″ mats and other props that would be helpful in planning a camp.
Camp Dates are as follows:
South Camp – September 18th – 20th, 2015
North Camp – October 9th – 11th, 2015
Camp Hosts will be expected to make their facility available from 4:00pm on Friday through 2pm on Sunday. This would mean all of the stations needed would be available during that time frame. Other requirements are as follows:
- Must have loose foam pits available for Vault, FX and Bars (Shared pits allowed but not ideal)
- Ability to host 80 – 120 kids
- Secondary area for floor dance
- Tramp and TT’s
- Multiple vaults with areas for drills
- Combination of low and high beams. 8-12 minimum beams all combined
- Area for classroom session
- Bar area to include floor bars, channel and multiple sets
Compensation to Camp Host
- $2500.00 Rental Fee
- 5 Free staff registrations to Region 4 Congress
- Up to 10 athletes into the camp free. (Must meet qualification to be at camp)
Basic Camp Info
Schedule runs Friday night through Sunday afternoon. All athletes will go to each event/station twice to maximize clinician time.
Qualification and entry information is on the qualifying page. Visit that to stay up to date on the current procedures to attend the training camps.
Please contact Bryon Hough with questions.