Training Camps 2016
See Individual Camp Pages for Registration Info
Camp Dates are as follows:
South Camp – September 16th – 18th, 2016 – Bids Being Accepted
North Camp – October 7th – 9th, 2016 – Bids Being Accepted
Basic Camp Info
Schedule runs Friday night through Sunday afternoon. All athletes will go to each event/station twice to maximize clinician time.
We will be bringing in paid clinicians from outside and within the region. We will assign a master clinician to each event and coaches will rotate with their athletes to the stations. We do expect that coaches work with the plan established at the event by the master staff and are willing to aid the clinician in the implementation of the plan for that event. (Spotting the stations, running the kids through the reps etc.) You could get assigned to a station at that event but will rotate to the next event with your athletes. We will be having a coaches/clinicians social event Saturday night.
Qualification and entry information is on the qualifying page. Visit that to stay up to date on the current procedures to attend the training camps.
Camp Hosts will be expected to make their facility available from 4:00pm on Friday through 2pm on Sunday. This would mean all of the stations needed would be available during that time frame. Other requirements are as follows:
- Must have loose foam pits available for Vault, FX and Bars (Shared pits allowed but not ideal)
- Ability to host 80 – 120 kids
- Secondary area for floor dance
- Tramp and TT’s
- Multiple vaults with areas for drills
- Combination of low and high beams. 8-12 minimum beams all combined
- Area for classroom session
- Bar area to include floor bars, channel and multiple sets
Compensation to Camp Host
- $2500.00 Rental Fee
- 5 Free staff registrations to Region 4 Congress
- Up to 10 athletes into the camp free. (Must meet qualification to be at camp)
Please contact Bryon Hough with questions.